Creating high resolution 3D models/maps, providing DSM imagery data to support mapping and volumetric measurement information accurate to within 5% is a few of the many applications our mapping and photogrammetry service can provide you – see below and check out our images and videos.
3D modelling & surveying services we can provide:
- External & internal 3D point cloud modelling of buildings & structures
- High quality rendered 3D modelled video footage with the option to plan & design your own fly/walk through camera angles
- Crop mapping
- Land surveying & volumetric stockpile measurements, accurate to within 5%
- Forestry mapping
Further services we can offer:
- Aerial & land photography
- Aerial 5K film footage
WHY MATRIX AI
With the use of autonomous flight planning software we can quickly and accurately map or survey your specific target or area with a high-resolution of approximately 5cm pixel per Ground Sampling Distance (GSD). This resolution can be increased or decreased further depending on the specific requirements of the project .
For inspection; visualize structural details from multiple angles, model thermal behaviour of buildings or panels, and export orthophotos from any plane.
With the software we have we can create a georeferenced image database for safe and efficient post-flight inspection.
Collaboration is key to a project or operation going well, and we know that so, we can share and annotate all of our data online using a cloud based service providing a link to the data for real time updates.
- SERVICE OVERVIEW
- Drone inspection and surveying
- Aerial & Terrestrial scanning
- VR Presentations
- Volumetric Measuring
- Support services
- Historical buildings
- Derelict buildings
- Mining and Quarry works
- THE TEAM
- One team one solution
- Knowledge and experience
- Cost effective and fast turnarounds
- Safety is always first
MATRIX AI MAPPING VIDEO
- Frequently asked questions